Our Coming Attraction

Saturday, February 9, 2013

New stuff in the new year

Well, as you can see, three months has passed since I've last posted. Probably because I've only just found a spare minute to post anything. (Or at least a spare moment where I don't feel just like falling asleep.) Obviously, a lot has been going on, holidays, snow, school... Noah lost his first tooth and is working diligently on a second one. I just thought the other day he has 6 more months until he starts Kindergarten! He is SO excited and so ready. He is asking on a regular basis when he gets to go to school. I could not be happier and more excited for him. He also loves his fish and Super Mario Brothers. His preschool had a random Halloween #2 party, and of course he wanted to be luigi, so I had to throw something together in a day. He was pretty happy with it, thank goodness! Aunalie has started her first dance class. She loves it. I'm not sure she is really learning any new moves because when we ask her to show us, she pretty much just shakes her rear end. Ah well. I know she is loving it though. I'm excited for her first recital in May. I can't believe she is going to be 4 in a month! She keeps asking for an "all-girl" party. We'll have to see. Mason is, well, pretty naughty most of the time. I hope he's living the terrible 2's and being three will be a cinch (although that hasn't been my experience with the other two). He's talking in full sentences, repeating everything. Most of the time, he says, "______ did it!" It's either Noah did it, or Aunalie shut the door, or the cat blah, blah, blah! When he's not being naughty, he's asleep. I love that kid, but he is a hand full. He's recently learned the art of taking off all his clothes AND diaper! He's also crawling out of his crib, but thankfully not until the morning. The other day, he came out of his room completely naked. Then he peed on the floor. *sigh*
Noah lost his first tooth

Our tiny dancer girl

Sibling love?


It got weirder...

One of my favorite pictures

this might be the best I get of them together

random Halloween #2 at preschool

Love her... more than she loves that hat

look at the camera!!  Nope.  

No comments: