Our Coming Attraction

Friday, September 7, 2012

Aunalie's First week of Preschool

Aunalie, Aunalie, Aunalie... what can I say about her first week of preschool? It was only excellent. The only bad thing was right before we left for preschool the first day, I don't think she liked all the attention she was getting, but Noah actually jumped in and made her feel a ton better (one of my prouder moments of Noah)! Then we got there early, along with the rest of her class, and parents were taking pictures, and she could not stop smiling. When we went into preschool, I said, "do you remember what color your group was and with the biggest smile on, she pointed to the yellow bears and found her name almost immediately. Then off she went with Tessa to play. I don't even think she or I said goodbye, she was in heaven! I talked with the teachers afterwards and they said it was funny this year because a lot of the kids have older brothers/sisters that have been coming, so it's like they all knew what to do! But just as I suspected, she is loving it.

No comments: