Our Coming Attraction

Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 2012 Update






I have not uploaded ANY pictures from my camera in SO long!  I had 300+ just sitting on my computer.  I guess it's taken me a month to recover from the craziness that was Christmas!  Or, I'm just too lazy.  Maybe a combo of both.  I have SO many funny, cute pictures (and blurry non-usuable ones! yahoo!  just kidding)  but I'm going to put on the most recent.  In other news, Mason is walking!  He started somewhere around the New Year but now he is taking several steps.  He's still pretty wobbly and sometimes he just gives up and starts crawling, but he's digging the walking more and more.  Slow down, Mason, slowwwww down!  Speaking of moving fast, Noah is moving non-stop.  Apparently I'm not feeling the cabin fever as much as he is, because that boy is busy.  He is driving me NUTS busy.  Seriously, if that child does not work outside or runs marathons for a living, then I don't know what he's going to do.  He. never. stops!  He is a busy body, that's for sure.  Thank goodness for the YMCA!  It has saved me, and my kids!  Aunalie is almost three going on 13.  Little attitude.  At least we are prepared for it this time.  ha ha!  She's mostly still sweet with a splash of sass.  So far, I thought 3 was hard, but looks like 4 1/2 is the hardest.  OH, and if you notice in my pictures, Noah is wearing his Woody vest.  That has been our latest and greatest ongoing daily, um... battle, fun, whatever you want to call it.  He likes to wear it and pretend he is Aladdin or Hiccup the Horrendous (How to Train your dragon, excellent movie!!).  However, I prefer he be Hiccup because at least he wears clothing and boots.  Aladdin lives in the desert and doesn't get frostbit if he goes outside wearing only a vest.  Ugh...  Aunalie has decided that she enjoys the freedom from clothing as well.  Ah well...

1 comment:

Sallinger said...

HA! Love this. Loved your fall pics, too, don't think I ever commented!