Our Coming Attraction

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Being Goofy

More and More pics... I've been taking a lot lately, if you can guess why! Noah is sitting in the computer chair watching himself and he's SO pleased. He loves videos of himself. But he's starting to love videos of Aunalie too. Mostly they are of him and Aunalie, but it still counts. Then we have yet another picture of Noah holding his sister, but this one looks like she is starting to laugh, or cry. Let's go with laugh!
Last night, I woke up from my nap (thank you, Shawn) and it was dinner time! Ha ha... I decided it would be fun to let Noah help make the biscuits. It was fun and messy as you can see. What is up with the all gray outfit, Shawn? Seriously. What is up with the crazy HAIR, Noah? I love it!
The next two pics are just updates of how the kiddoes look. Aunalie is serious, as usual. I thought uncle Adam and uncle Chad would appreciate the future Jedi Master. That shirt is a 2T and it's like a belly shirt. Very sexy! :) Hope you all have a GREAT week and it's snow free.



1 comment:

Chad and Lisa said...

is that a new hair cut i see? he looks adorable! I love it! he looks like a little shawn now. We are going to have to cut carters hair soon too.