Our Coming Attraction

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fun Pictures

Bathtime: We were having fun with our hair in the bathtub... really, we were. Noah just wants to see the camera because he LOVES looking at himself. He just doesn't realize that he needs to pose first! :)



Pretty flowers: "Smell the flowers, Noah," said mom. "I will smell them through my forehead," thought Noah.





Aunalie and Shawn: Here's daddy loving on his daughter. I think she actually has HIM wrapped around HER fingers!







Big Eyes: I get lots of pictures of Aunalie when she is awake during the day... since her awake time during the day is short. Not that I'm complaining! (except for when she makes up for it at 1:45a.m.)






















Sunbathing beauty: I love this picture. She was sunbathing again and had to strike a pose. It was too cute!

2 comments:

The Baete's said...

Such a cute sun bathing picture!!!! She is beautiful.

GrandmaW said...

I bet daddy Shawn is over the moon about his little princess. And that pic of Noah with the flowers melts my heart!